Login with your library card number and your pin (the last 4 digits of your card number). To view your account click on your name a the top of the screen.
- View current check outs - Under Account Summary click 'View Loans'. This will show you what is currently checked out on your card and each item's due date.
- Renew items - Under Account Summary click 'View Loans'. Select the box to the right of the item you wish to renew. Click 'Renew' at either the bottom or top of the column of checked boxes. Please read the pop up, this will tell you if your renewal was successful. You will not be able to renew DVD's, Music Cd's or items on hold by another patron. You are allowed a maximum of 2 renewals per item.
Place items on hold:
- Locate the item you wish to place on hold in the catalog.
- Click 'Place Hold' button. Select which branch you wish to pick it up at and which copy you want.
- Click 'Submit Hold'. You will receive a telephone call, email or text message when your hold has arrived for you. This depends on what your preferences are. Please let a staff member know if you would like to change your notifications or if your information changes.
- Arrived holds will be held for 3 business days.
To begin saving your loan history please see a Librarian.
- Once you have requested your loan history to be saved, you may access it on any computer.
- Login and select Account Activity
- Then select Loan History from the left menu.
- Your loan history begins saving your checkouts from the day you request it. It does not save your eLibrary checkouts.
View fines :
- Under Account Summary click 'View Fines' to view your fines.
- Fines may be paid by cash, check or credit card at any of the Burnet County Library Branches.
- Please note the $1.00 minimum charge for using your credit card.
Create or view saved lists/searches:
- Once logged in, search the catalog by Title, Author, or Subject.
- Next to 'Search Results' click '(Save Search)', give the search a name or use the one provided and click 'Save'.
- To save item(s) from the search onto a list, select the items by clicking the check box to the right of the item.
- Once you have selected all of the items you wish to add to the list on that page, select the drop down box 'Select Action' at either the top or bottom of the page.
- Select 'Add to list' - 'Create new list' - type in a name for the list and click 'Save'.
- Go to the next page of search and repeat the process until all desired items are added to the list.
- To View a saved lists/searches - click the 'Saved Lists' or 'Saved Searches' tab on your account's main page.
Update your contact information click on 'Contact Information' under Account Summary and edit any necessary information. You may be asked to verify your information the next time you are in the library.