Mobile Printing Instructions
Print by email
1. Select the Branch you wish to pick up your prints at
2. Send the document as an attachment to one of the email addresses listed for the location.
3. If you want your document to be printed in color, send it to the color printer email address.
4. Stop by your selected location to retrieve your print job within 24 hours.
Print by website
1. Select the location where you would like to pick up your print job and click on upload.
2. Follow the instructions on the page that opens to send your print job to the desired location.
3. Stop by your selected location to retrieve your print job within 24 hours.
Print by mobile app
1. Visit your device’s app store and download the PrinterOn app.
2. Tap No Printer Selected and select the location where you would like to pick up your print job. Locations can be located by searching the branch name or using GPS. Select the B&W or Color printer
3. Tap Documents/Images.
4. Locate and tap on the document/image you wish to print.
5. Tap Print and enter your email address. You will use your email address to pick up your print job at the location.
6. Submit your job by clicking the white check mark at the top right and wait for confirmation that your job has been processed.
7. Stop by your selected location to retrieve your print job within 24 hours.
Printed documents can be picked up during normal operating hours.
Mobile Printing Burnet County Library System branch information
Herman Brown Free Library: 512-715-5228
100 East Washington Street Burnet, Texas
Click here to upload print job or email to
firstname.lastname@example.org for black and white prints
email@example.com for color prints